PS Preparation and Sharing Experiences - No promoter!

I have about a month left before I head off to Seoul for my first PS procedures (eyes and nose). I don't know if I'm more excited or nervous at this point!

Here's my packing list so far:

Pre / Post Ops supplies:
Face packs (hot / cold packs)
Neti pot
Face towels
chapstick
face lotions
dry shampoo
Q tips
facial tissue
cotton balls / pads
hair bands / ties / clips
mirror - reg and 10x
oil blotter sheets
witch hazel -- double check if it's okay -- as face cleaner

toiletries:
toothbrush / paste
comb, hairbrush
foundation, makeup
eye makeup remover
disposable face wash cloths

Food:
Pineapple juice - buy there
Pumpkin juice - buy there
Protein powder?
Vitamin C packets - EmergenC
Big water bottle
Lozenges
Herbal supplements: Arnica, Bromelain - order from Amazon

clothing:
baseball cap w/hairbands to suspend glasses
zip hoodie sweater
tee, PJ's
silk scarf
button up shirts
check weather for daily wear

tech:
iphone and samsung
laptop?
ipad
ecigs - need to quit
power adapter
vitamix?

other:
audio books
music
chopra meditation - perfect health
yoga dvd
snorlax
have addresses in Korean

notes:
cut out sugar
no milk
no alcohol
no seafood
NO SALT
no coffee??
no duck

Am I forgetting anything?

Also, I finally DL'd Kakao... and are the incoming messages saying "apple" to me?!? Bc it's making me think about eating healthier now :P

Hey Ulzzang! Can you add me on Kakao at babysevenohx?? I'm trying to go this summer and have a couple of questions regarding your list! Please add me! :smile:

Hi all... I'm late to the game. I really did not plan ahead similar to when I got lasik, I did consultation and surgery the same day and only scheduled a couple weeks in advance. I am traveling to South Korea the end of May an wondering if they do similarly - consultation and surgery the same day because I can't stay in the country very long and am planning to get the sutures out elsewhere!!

Just looking for a upper lid blepharoplasty. Can anyone help me out or is anyone travelign there May 25-29?

Does anyone will be there on next week for PS? I'm heading down on this Sunday for rhinoplasty, anyone can share on more info about shortnose correction? Which clinic is good in this kind of surgery?

Does anyone will be there on next week for PS? I'm heading down on this Sunday for rhinoplasty, anyone can share on more info about shortnose correction? Which clinic is good in this kind of surgery?
Hey! I just joined today and heading down on this sat for rhinoplasty as well!
Did you make any consultation appointment?

MaiQ to tell you the truth I think you are being condescending and a little show off with your "Oh no I won't tell you the name of my clinic you have to do your research like I did I won't tell you the name because If you go there and don't get the result you wanted you will be angry with me" bla bla excuses I think you are being selfish it seems in the end you don't want to share your clinic because you simply don't want to help.

Guees what? Thanks to other forumers who went to good and bad clinics and said where they went you were able to do your "research" and avoid bad clinics and go to a good one.

I don't find your review helpful at all you only seem to say oh i went to xxxclinic and I look sooo good right now bla bla I won't give you my information in a silver plate blabla s*ck it blabla.

Girl please.:lol:

Has anyone been able to buy/find pumpkin juice (for deswelling) in Seoul (Apgujeong area)?

I checked Lotte Mart and 7-11s near Dream clinic in Apgujeong (near exit 3) and couldn't find any. The clinic only provided me with 2 servings and won't give any more. Any tips on where to buy pumpkin juice in Seoul (Apgujeong) would be much appreciated!

Has anyone been able to buy/find pumpkin juice (for deswelling) in Seoul (Apgujeong area)?

I checked Lotte Mart and 7-11s near Dream clinic in Apgujeong (near exit 3) and couldn't find any. The clinic only provided me with 2 servings and won't give any more. Any tips on where to buy pumpkin juice in Seoul (Apgujeong) would be much appreciated!

You can trying going to pharmacies to buy them. Pharmacies in Korea usually have the word "약" written big in red.

I bought mine from this pharmacy at Myeongdong though. Not so sure about apgujeong area. Perhaps you can ask your consultant where is the nearest pharmacy?

By the way, I bought mine in a box containing 15 packets for ₩30,000. Hope this helps! :smile:

You can trying going to pharmacies to buy them. Pharmacies in Korea usually have the word "약" written big in red.

I bought mine from this pharmacy at Myeongdong though. Not so sure about apgujeong area. Perhaps you can ask your consultant where is the nearest pharmacy?

By the way, I bought mine in a box containing 15 packets for ₩30,000. Hope this helps! :smile:

Got it - I'll look in a pharmacy..thanks for the tip! :smile: Did you find that the pumpkin juice actually made a difference / was it worth the price?

Also, did you try pineapple juice and pineapples, as well? (I wonder which works better!)

Got it - I'll look in a pharmacy..thanks for the tip! :smile: Did you find that the pumpkin juice actually made a difference / was it worth the price?

Also, did you try pineapple juice and pineapples, as well? (I wonder which works better!)

No problem :smile: Hmm i believe it helped! As I started drinking it right after my surgery. Drank like 2 packets everyday. I felt that I deswelled pretty fast though. Doctor and the consultants also said I healed well. On top of that, I walked around a lot everyday, like a typical tourist.

I didn't try pineapple juice, but I heard that it was good for recovery too. Some people I know drank it after surgery and they seem to heal pretty fast. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Guys. For those who did fat graft and or eyelid surgery, did you guys use arnica? What is the strongest dose I can take as I want to deswell as much as possible as I couldn't get my surgery date on the week I got there and had to wait TWO weeks! And should I take both in tablet form and also cream for the face for deswelling? I got my pumpkin juice but do you guys recommend eating pumpkin soup as well? And what's your thought on bromelain and pine apple juice? Should I add that as well?

Guys. For those who did fat graft and or eyelid surgery, did you guys use arnica? What is the strongest dose I can take as I want to deswell as much as possible as I couldn't get my surgery date on the week I got there and had to wait TWO weeks! And should I take both in tablet form and also cream for the face for deswelling? I got my pumpkin juice but do you guys recommend eating pumpkin soup as well? And what's your thought on bromelain and pine apple juice? Should I add that as well?

I did FG.

The strongest dose of arnica is about 3-4 tablets a day.

I did arnica tablet and cream form, pumpkin soup, pineapple juice, bromelain tablets plus rutin, papaya enzymes, fish oil, multi vitamin and Vitamin C tablets

I really can't say it made much difference TBH...

I don't know how long the swelling is supposed to last but mine was big and obvious for nearly a month, notwithstanding all the tablets, creams, food, plus no drinking.

I did FG.

The strongest dose of arnica is about 3-4 tablets a day.

I did arnica tablet and cream form, pumpkin soup, pineapple juice, bromelain tablets plus rutin, papaya enzymes, fish oil, multi vitamin and Vitamin C tablets

I really can't say it made much difference TBH...

I don't know how long the swelling is supposed to last but mine was big and obvious for nearly a month, notwithstanding all the tablets, creams, food, plus no drinking.
Thanks for the reply. I already bought the pumpkin juice so might as well drink it (I bought 30 pack), right? although I can return it. Is pumpkin juice a hype? It was pretty pricey. So should I pass on other stuff like arnica? Also did you ask for swelling injection at your clinic? Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I already bought the pumpkin juice so might as well drink it (I bought 30 pack), right? although I can return it. Is pumpkin juice a hype? It was pretty pricey. So should I pass on other stuff like arnica? Also did you ask for swelling injection at your clinic? Thanks!

Look it can't hurt:P

I don't know where the whole pumpkin juice thing came from, as it certainly wasn't a thing when I did my first surgeries 7 years ago.

As for arnica etc I always take it for my surgeries just in case, but my experience has always been that you experience swelling anyway. I can't even say that swelling on any of my surgeries went away super quick. I think it always has come down around about when it was supposed to. But I just like to feel helpful in the process ahahaha