HELP! YSL wallet on chain or Chanel wallet on chain?

Here's some :smile:

View attachment 2989947

The photo quality is horrible, but gives you an idea what it looks like on someone 161cm tall (short). I love how versatile it is, it's a great addition to almost every outfit I can think of.

View attachment 2989948

so cute!
When I first read this OP I thought you were talking about the Saint Laurent Monogram Small Chain Bag ($1750 SAKS). Now I saw your pictures, I think I like the chevron pattern better.
There is also the Monogram one with the chain tassel in the front.

Anyway CONGRATS

Thank you! I'm slightly having buyer's remorse now thought lol [emoji85]

I clicked this thread because I just bought the black/black version and was having a bit of buyer's remorse as well...! I had to replace my Chanel WOC, but after reading these posts I'm feeling better. I think you and I will both love our YSL! :biggrin:

I clicked this thread because I just bought the black/black version and was having a bit of buyer's remorse as well...! I had to replace my Chanel WOC, but after reading these posts I'm feeling better. I think you and I will both love our YSL! :biggrin:

Ahhh I was really debating whether to get the WOC but I just couldn't justify the price! What happened to your WOC btw?

I ordered it in poudre straight from the ysl website! I love it but I'm still trying to decide if I should keep it. The strap is a little short on me to wear it cross body :sad:

Do you know if poudre is the same as "nude" on the Saks website?

http://m.saks.com/pd.jsp?productCode=0413633274630&R=885124649447&P_name=Saint+Laurent&sid=14DDC501CE8C&Ntt=saint+laurent+wallet+chain&N=0&bmUID=kTogEkk

Do you find the color too light? Is it easy to match clothing? I already have a white chanel flap but something about the chevron quilting is calling to me!!

Hi Bee-licious, the nude on the Saks website looks more white to me. Try the YSL website and compare.

I don't find the color too light, I think it's a versatile colour to go with anything! I love Chanel but I think their prices are ridiculous now!

Hi Bee-licious, the nude on the Saks website looks more white to me. Try the YSL website and compare.

I don't find the color too light, I think it's a versatile colour to go with anything! I love Chanel but I think their prices are ridiculous now!

Thanks for letting me know! I think you're right, the nude does look more white