Chanel small classic flap owners (9 inch)

I actually hated flap bags and the couple I tried ( not Chanel ) , I wound up selling. Then I bought the double flap and flipped over it! My DH couldn't believe it :smile:

I actually hated flap bags and the couple I tried ( not Chanel ) , I wound up selling. Then I bought the double flap and flipped over it! My DH couldn't believe it :smile:

Lol. I hear a lot of good and bad when it comes to the double flap.. honestly, why is it there? What is it supposed to do besides take up space? I really want to venture out of the boy bags and get a CF, they're soo beautiful and timeless. But not sure if it's for me.

Lol. I hear a lot of good and bad when it comes to the double flap.. honestly, why is it there? What is it supposed to do besides take up space? I really want to venture out of the boy bags and get a CF, they're soo beautiful and timeless. But not sure if it's for me.

i always figured it was a type of security, because there is no zipper. in a zipper bag - like the easy flap, you don't need that extra flap. it also gives the leather a way to hold the shape better; the single flaps (i have one of those) lose the shape faster because they don't have the additional support of the second flap.

Reactions: OCMomof3
i always figured it was a type of security, because there is no zipper. in a zipper bag - like the easy flap, you don't need that extra flap. it also gives the leather a way to hold the shape better; the single flaps (i have one of those) lose the shape faster because they don't have the additional support of the second flap.

That makes sense. I never thought of it that way . I guess I need to do my research on the classic flap. It was never on my radar until one of my fav you tubers did a video on hers. The exact one I want is a LE and it's selling for 6300+tax on ebay! Ouchhh. My limit is a lot less than that. Lol. Thanks for replying

I have a classic small flap and I've been debating between exchanging it for m/l but like another poster said, the mod pics helped me feel better about my decisions.

I just bought my first chanel small black caviar in gha but it’s only because I couldnt find a rectangular mini in store, now I feel like want to sell the small classic and get a mini instead..