Chanel hardware tarnish help!!

Oh ok, good to hear! I'll def give it a try. Any tips on how to do it?

Just take a corner of the cloth and rub it on the tarnished area, covering the leather with a thin cloth or paper towel if you want to be extra careful. When the tarnish cloth gets dirty (it will turn black where it removes the tarnish), then turn it to a clean section, and repeat. Start with a cloth dry but if you have a really stubborn spot you can vary slightly moisten the tarnish cloth and go out it again.

Just take a corner of the cloth and rub it on the tarnished area, covering the leather with a thin cloth or paper towel if you want to be extra careful. When the tarnish cloth gets dirty (it will turn black where it removes the tarnish), then turn it to a clean section, and repeat. Start with a cloth dry but if you have a really stubborn spot you can vary slightly moisten the tarnish cloth and go out it again.

You are awesome! Thank you so much!!

Wow! That's amazing ladies! i'm lucky I don't have any tarnish on my vintage maxi jumbo but I'm going to go ahead and buy that tarnish cloth just in case!
Oh and I really love your caviar jumbo k5ml3k. enjoy it !

Hi all does anyone have a reissue with gold hardware that needs to regain its shine ? If so do you know what I could use on the gold hardware please
Do you have those Fashion Jewellery polisher in your country?
Some are in Sprays. Some are Cloth Polisher.
Those worked on my plated CC gold earrings.
I am using - TownTalk Polisher.