Roots Leather Bags

Hope you don't mind me asking this here. Does anyone know anything about this bag?

This is really cute! love the fob. I am not familiar with it nor have been able to locate info that all said, Roots could be contacted and they should be able to ID it for you.

How old is it? they seems to always be changing the larger bag styles.

This is really cute! love the fob. I am not familiar with it nor have been able to locate info that all said, Roots could be contacted and they should be able to ID it for you.

How old is it? they seems to always be changing the larger bag styles.

Thanks for taking a look HS. The fob is the old Coach Strawberry, that I just put on to make it look a little more "summery". I don't know how old it is, but I'm totally "in love" with it. Awesome leather & construction! To be honest, to me it rivals any high end designer bag in terms of quality! You're right, I will contact Roots. They are good about getting back to queries. Thanks!:smile:

Thanks for taking a look HS. The fob is the old Coach Strawberry, that I just put on to make it look a little more "summery". I don't know how old it is, but I'm totally "in love" with it. Awesome leather & construction! To be honest, to me it rivals any high end designer bag in terms of quality! You're right, I will contact Roots. They are good about getting back to queries. Thanks!:smile:

Well the strawberry is super cute! yes, they should be able to help. They do a great job, they are seriously one of the best bags for leather quality and price.