Should I get black or ink for my first bbag?

My first bbag was a black city, and it's my love. I think the bbag was meant to be black above all other colors - it gives the bag this crazy edge that can go with pretty much any style and any outfit. The versatility of the black bbag makes it the ultimate classic.

I agree. Black is a great color for me because it goes with everything I own. Pick the color according to what will fit into your wardrobe the best. Don't forget to post pics of what you get.

i've got both colours... Black in a CITY and Ink in a TWIGGY... if you really LOVE both colours maybe consider getting one of each colour but in a different style! :o)
good luck!

This was my dilemma when I got my first bbag (a city)! I wanted ink, but ended up getting black due to availability. I have no regrets. The black is my favourite, and I think it's a classic.

My first Bbag was an Ink first. My second one was a Black city. I love both of them and regularly use both for different reasons. However, if you can only get one, then I would go for a Black city. Good luck!