Can I share today's outlet buys & my collection?

skadinger

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
Hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend. My family didn't have plans today, so we talked my husband into a trip to the outlets. We hit Edinburgh, Indiana (about 90 minutes from our house.) It was a bit packed, but well worth the trip and the trouble. This is what we picked up today.

I am such a backpack girl, so this will be super for traveling. I love the white wristlet for me, and I went back at the last minute for the white leather bag. I'm so glad I did. It is just gorgeous!!! The pink optic hobo and lilac wristlet are my daughter's. She is nine years old, and obviously way too spoiled by her daddy. She had her outlet budget, and she went right past the toy and clothing stores right for Coach. I guess this is dangerous, huh?

IMG_0845.jpg

Here is the rest of my collection. Thanks for letting me share!

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

Gee, the colors in my collection look pretty drab and boring now. Maybe my daughter will let me borrow her beauties. :smile:

She had her outlet budget, and she went right past the toy and clothing stores right for Coach. I guess this is dangerous, huh?

Very dangerous....but at least she's on the right path:graucho:. I love her pink hobo....she has great taste already!! And your collection isn't drab. It's good to get all the basics first....there's plenty of time to get the fun stuff later!!

Great outlet finds! Your daughter is certianly starting off on the right track...might get expensive some day. ;)

How much was the pink hobo?