Reveal of my not so usual GOYARD customization

I'm currently doing my research on the Goyard brand and have found this info from Wikipedia...

Symbolic meaning of the Goyard Chevron pattern

The dots on the fabric supposedly represent three chevrons juxtaposed to form a Y, the central letter in the Goyard family name. Edmond Goyard used the three chevrons of the letter Y to sign his canvas just like a painter would sign his painting: his name written in white is the only element that truly stands out, whilst the address of the Paris store is spelled in two different shades of brown, and “Paris” is repeated twice, and arranged in a centrally symmetrical stack. Edmond Goyard was the very first trunk maker to build his name into his canvas, and did so even before the year 1900. The piled up dot pattern was clearly inspired by the Goyard family history, and evokes their “Compagnon de rivière”(log drivers) ancestors.

This is just beyond creative! Love the idea and it turned out awesome! How long was the entire process from start to finish in terms of crafting the straps?

I am a BIG Maison GOYARD fan...... And have done a few reveals of our (my wife and I) personalized GOYARDS.

I am also a big PANERAI watch fan.

So why not do a PANERAI x GOYARD Collaboration :smile:

We have a St. Louis PM as a diaper bag and never used the attached coin/wallet purse.

So I took the liberty of sending the GOYARD coin/wallet purse to Rob Montana of The StrapSmith www.thestrapsmith.com

And voila..... What you see here is the outcome..... The life of the unused GOYARD coin/wallet purse has been transformed to some customized GOYARD watch straps for use on my 44mm PANERAI 104.

I am a BIG Maison GOYARD fan...... And have done a few reveals of our (my wife and I) personalized GOYARDS.

I am also a big PANERAI watch fan.

So why not do a PANERAI x GOYARD Collaboration :smile:

We have a St. Louis PM as a diaper bag and never used the attached coin/wallet purse.

So I took the liberty of sending the GOYARD coin/wallet purse to Rob Montana of The StrapSmith www.thestrapsmith.com

And voila..... What you see here is the outcome..... The life of the unused GOYARD coin/wallet purse has been transformed to some customized GOYARD watch straps for use on my 44mm PANERAI 104.

Beautiful sharing... must admire your choice