Guess who got their first LV peice...for FREE!!!

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
LOL..my boyfriend!! ahhahaha...

we were going out lastnight and he was getting ready and switching stuff from his everday wallet, to a money clip that he just uses when he goes out (less bulky), and his money clip broke. He was kinda upset, and me being the super-girlfriend, offered to lend him my damier cles that I had in my bag. I didn't think he'd go for it (I was actually just being nice) and to my surprise he said okay, I'll use it...LOL..

and now he won't give it back to me...LOL...and ironically, he got that for me for CHRISTMAS!!!....so I don't think he's gonna get away with it for free...he might compensate me with a new outfit + dinner or something (there's nothing I really want from LV right now)....so yeah..

All throughout the night he was like "OMG..this is grreat! I love this!" :roflmfao: and he even asked, "do they have a suhali cles?" ahhahaha....

oh man..I hope I didn't create a monster....

How funny, Jill! There's also a money clip available from LV if you want to get your Cles back. LOL. It's silver and very durable (DH has one) there's also one made of leather.

:roflmfao:LOL!! That's a great story. Looks like you just might have created a monster!! :P

oh gosh, I hope not! Otherwise, we'll never buy a house..LOL

How funny, Jill! There's also a money clip available from LV if you want to get your Cles back. LOL. It's silver and very durable (DH has one) there's also one made of leather.

I should check that out! Thanks Michelle! I'm not really worried about the cles though...I found the damier ebony too masculine for me, I'll probably just replace it with the new vernis amarante cles when it comes out :graucho:. I really like vernis accessories..LOL.