If a picture says a thousand words...look at my former collection:A true purse psycho

Yes ladies, I am ashamed to say it...that is my purse "room". Which basically is a glorified empty bedroom! LOL. I still have most of the bags but I have gotten ahold of myself and put the ones I absolutely love in my closet and have extracted the rest that I only like, to be sold someday. So meanwhile, they sit, alone, in the "purse room."

Anyhow, ever since I got into MJ and MBMJ, I only want his bags and his bags only! So the days when I adored Kate Spade, Kenneth Cole NY, Cynthia Rowley, and Juicy(omg, I know, how awful) are pretty much over. Admittedly there is a lot of cute stuff but I really really needed to streamline, as you can see!

Yeah, Ive got nearly all the bags. ** Its mostly Juicy, Kate Spade, Kenneth Col*************:tdown:NO SOLICITING SALES ON THE PF PLEASE!!!!!!!************and Cynthia Rowley. NO MJ's!!! HEHEH.

By the way, do you guys think Im a freak? LOL

Wow...I had the same thing going especially with Juicy..What was that??? I am way too old for Juicy and Spade...I think I didn't get enough Barbies when I was young..NO I do not think you are a freak. I sold most of mine and really had to refine what my real taste is...that ended up being a really fun thing. Good luck for you. The room could be a nice art studio...just a thought. mags. :smile: