Where are my RH PT sisters???

We can not be the only RH PT owners :rolleyes: Where are the rest of you :confused1:

That's what I was wondering too!! I am sitting here trying to remember if I've seen some recently from anyone.... I like threads like this devoted to one style or color, because then if you want to reference it later - they are easy to find!! :greengrin:

On a another side note... I originally wanted a Marine PT, but BalNY was sold out by the time I called, because I guess they only ordered, like, 3 of them?!?!? But I'm glad it worked out the way it did, as the City size is a better "everyday" size for me, and the PT for when I want more room or to carry more...

I totally LOVE my Sandstone part time!!! :heart: It is my favorite style (at least until the add a shoulder strap to the work). I also had a gorgeous rh pt in Natural that I have sold, but, will add the picture anyway. :graucho: Enjoy!!!

darn! can't find my sandstone picture. I will post that one later.

Attachments

• bags 121.jpg
    bags 121.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Ebay stuff 4 14 2007 021.jpg
    Ebay stuff 4 14 2007 021.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 31
Here's my absolute favorite bag ... Blue India Part Time ... I have carried it pretty much constantly since I bought it 7 months ago:

BIparttime05.jpg