HELP! YSL wallet on chain or Chanel wallet on chain?

I had the same dilemma, but ultimately went with the YSL. I actually got mine in black with silver hardware, which I liked more than the gold. My reasons:

1) Color - It's almost impossible to find a WoC in a classic color without a long waitlist, and for that much money, I couldn't really commit to shelling over for a fashion/trendy color.

2) Price - I actually lucked out and got my YSL for about $150 cheaper because it scanned up at a lower cost, so NM had to honor it. Either way, it's $600 cheaper than the WoC here in the US.

3) Size - I generally like to carry a bit more with me, so with the WOC, my iPhone would've filled the whole space. With the YSL, I still have a little bit of room to throw in a lipstick, compact etc.

I had the same dilemma, but ultimately went with the YSL. I actually got mine in black with silver hardware, which I liked more than the gold. My reasons:

1) Color - It's almost impossible to find a WoC in a classic color without a long waitlist, and for that much money, I couldn't really commit to shelling over for a fashion/trendy color.

2) Price - I actually lucked out and got my YSL for about $150 cheaper because it scanned up at a lower cost, so NM had to honor it. Either way, it's $600 cheaper than the WoC here in the US.

3) Size - I generally like to carry a bit more with me, so with the WOC, my iPhone would've filled the whole space. With the YSL, I still have a little bit of room to throw in a lipstick, compact etc.

I totally agree. Can you post a pic of your YSL and what you can fit in it please?

Here's some :smile:

View attachment 2989947

The photo quality is horrible, but gives you an idea what it looks like on someone 161cm tall (short). I love how versatile it is, it's a great addition to almost every outfit I can think of.

View attachment 2989948

Do you think it's too big to be used as a wallet in a bag. It looks to be the perfect bag for when i go to lunch or after work just take it out of my work bag and add a couple of things inside and I'm good to go

Do you think it's too big to be used as a wallet in a bag. It looks to be the perfect bag for when i go to lunch or after work just take it out of my work bag and add a couple of things inside and I'm good to go

I haven't used it as a wallet inside a bag, but why not? It's quite big to carry around as a wallet but then again it does fit very nicely in my Balenciaga City with my other essentials. :smile: I haven't even detached the chain yet, I'm still babying the bag and I'm terrified I'll brake it somehow... :biggrin: