My first Balenciaga NY visit~

attachment.php

:drool: Great pic!!!

Did you try it on? If so, what did you think? Did you order the silver GH magenta?
Yes I did and I loved it..(ordered silver GH) leather looks and feels different than 05 magenta I think it is better than 05 magenta leather..(distressed look with smooth leather)
I was unsure about silver GH until I saw it IRL..now I cannot wait to get it..:graucho:

LULU, so when you said you got Terry's permission...did you tell her that you're from the forum? :nuts:

I want to know how they really feel about us! :rolleyes:

Yes before I took pic with Terry I asked her " Do you mind if I take picture of you and I ? I'm sure alot of tPF memebers are wondering who you are and love to see pic...and she said ok (SMiled) :yes: (Everytime I talk to her over the phone I always mention tPF..and that where I got info Ex) LE magenta :graucho:
and she did not ask me another questions :sad: [FONT=&#48148]which is big of disappointment[/FONT]
But when I saw Daisy in person I asked her what is your name and she goes Daisy..I said oh~~Daisy I know you..(sound pretty crazy but I told her I heard so much about her..from forum) She was all nervious was that bad things about me?? I told her I heard so much good things about you. (so sweet and great to work with so and so..after that she was so happy~~)

Yes before I took pic with Terry I asked her " Do you mind if I take picture of you and I ? I'm sure alot of tPF memebers are wondering who you are and love to see pic...and she said ok (SMiled) :yes: (Everytime I talk to her over the phone I always mention tPF..and that where I got info

I love :heart: Terry, she's very nice and she's very stylish (love that top/dress on her!). She helped me decide between French Blue Work vs. Grass Work - and Daisy added that she liked the French Blue better.

You're very brave to tell them about the forum. I've always wanted to but I'm scared. :Push: