Better Late Than Never -Pix Of My Yummy Oval

girlie

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
I bought her in late Jan/early Feb of this year from NM, after much drooling:drool: and hesitation (I felt rather guilty about spending that amount of $$$ on a clutch) however as I couldn't get her out of my mind she finally came home. I love:heart: love her, sometimes I just sit there and stare. I am :nuts:! I finally got off my ass and took some pixies...:cutesy: here she is my Greige Oval...:tender:

My DH calls her the tick - LOL!

Attachments

• bags007.jpg
    bags007.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 52
  • bags006.jpg
    bags006.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 45
  • bags005.jpg
    bags005.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 74
  • bags004.jpg
    bags004.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 52
  • bags003.jpg
    bags003.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 47
I love this style, and yours is truly gorgeous. I keep fighting with the urge to find one, but know that I'd probably not use it very much if at all. Congrats on a super find.:flowers:

I love this style, and yours is truly gorgeous. I keep fighting with the urge to find one, but know that I'd probably not use it very much if at all. Congrats on a super find.:flowers:
(:heart:your tpf name btw!) Thanks dearie! I honestly fought the urge for months, I just kept visiting her in my local NM just because it was too pricey for something I wasn't sure I'd use, but when I finally got her I found her to be quite versatile. Hee hee I am not trying to be a enabler :angel:or anything!;)

(:heart:your tpf name btw!) Thanks dearie! I honestly fought the urge for months, I just kept visiting her in my local NM just because it was too pricey for something I wasn't sure I'd use, but when I finally got her I found her to be quite versatile. Hee hee I am not trying to be a enabler :angel:or anything!;)

I keep resisting the urge to ring balparis, as I'm sure I've read somewhere on the forum, that they have a few in different colours and one of them is rouille, which is a gorgeous colour, but maybe not that practical for matching to going out wear!! :confused1:

I keep resisting the urge to ring balparis, as I'm sure I've read somewhere on the forum, that they have a few in different colours and one of them is rouille, which is a gorgeous colour, but maybe not that practical for matching to going out wear!! :confused1:
Oh my word rouille! How gorgeous would that be! What a pop of colour in the funky shape! :yes:

Thanks KDC!:smile:

Oh wow....that is great. I would love to see a pic of you wearing it; I love Shasta's pic with her oval. It looks like such a cute bag to wear out for a night on the town.