HELP! YSL wallet on chain or Chanel wallet on chain?

Would love to see a picture of yours :smile: I'm torn between this and the Louis Vuitton favorite mm (two different bags I know)

Here's mine :amuse:
I don't have any decent mod pics with it yet, I've only had it for two weeks or so. LV Favorite was (and still is) one of my options as well. But as you said, they're totally different styles so I think I need them both in my life :lol:

IMG_5989.JPG

Here's mine :amuse:
I don't have any decent mod pics with it yet, I've only had it for two weeks or so. LV Favorite was (and still is) one of my options as well. But as you said, they're totally different styles so I think I need them both in my life :lol:

Gorgeous!! I've been thinking about getting myself one of these, but I can't decide between the nude and fuchsia. I feel like the nude would go with many outfits, but my mother always tells me I'm too safe when it comes to the color of my handbags. :lol: Decisions, decisions! :sweatdrop:

Gorgeous!! I've been thinking about getting myself one of these, but I can't decide between the nude and fuchsia. I feel like the nude would go with many outfits, but my mother always tells me I'm too safe when it comes to the color of my handbags. :lol: Decisions, decisions! :sweatdrop:

Ooh tough decision! Do you have other nude bags already?