Pretty Please...Post Your **PEWTER HW** (PH) Babes Club

Here is my beloved 03 Light Caramel City :smile:

If not because of Maxxout, i wouldn't know that this baby is So So rare . I don't usually post or do a reveal on my bag. But feeling proud to do it now :graucho:

Such a are find!! I would love to hear how you found this. Congratulations :drinkup:
If the handles are dark you could send to LMB. They do a great job.
That pumpkin is very nice! Do you have others?

:wave: Maxxout

Thanks for your compliment :P

I got the pumpkin twiggy from ebay and the light caramel city through friend's pm. As for pewter hardware, i only have these 2 :shucks::crybaby: .... But i do ve Le Dix Caribou and Caramel FBF :graucho: ...... Now that you asked this question "Do you have others?", it just realized that i have collection from 2001 to 2014 !!! lol ......... got to minus 2008 as i just sold away my RH Argent & GGH Amethyst. I would love to fill it up with a Saddle :P

Their handles are not that bad to be frank. Just that i want to "preserve" it better by wrapping it up.

Yes, i have seen members posting wonderful handle cleaning job done by LMB! But unfortunately, over here in Singapore, there is no LMB! The nearest one is Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. BUT, they don't do handle cleaning ! Sad right. ......

Such a are find!! I would love to hear how you found this. Congratulations :drinkup:
If the handles are dark you could send to LMB. They do a great job.
That pumpkin is very nice! Do you have others?

Bumping this old thread. Good excuse to revisit some beautiful pics and collections from our Bal gals here.

Finally got back my much-missed 2003 black City PH. One of my friends have hoarded it for me when I moved interstate and it took me a good few years to finally organise to get my stuff back. Just conditioned this bad boy quickly but I’ll spend some quality time buffing the leather this weekend.

Lush Chevre!

1484CCDC-F74C-44DA-8722-11778572B854.jpeg

Last edited:
Bumping this old thread. Good excuse to revisit some beautiful pics and collections from our Bal gals here.

Finally got back my much-missed 2003 black City PH. One of my friends have hoarded it for me when I moved interstate and it took me a good few years to finally organise to get my stuff back. Just conditioned this bad boy quickly but I’ll spend some quality time buffing the leather this weekend.

Lush Chevre!

View attachment 5253679

3B90FA0A-2E28-4D18-8D57-0D509A78D141.jpeg
Say hello to my little 04.

I really love your 03. It’s luscious. If it’s like my other 03’s, it’s very thick and squishy. This one’s thin but it’s the softest bag of all my Bals.
I like the dangl from your zip. I’ve got to find one. And maybe put the tassels back on. Yours is inspiring me.

Last edited:

Lush Chevre!

View attachment 5253679
OMG amazing!!!!! :loveeyes::panic::drool::love::heart:

View attachment 5253713
Say hello to my little 04.

I really love your 03. It’s luscious. If it’s like my other 03’s, it’s very thick and squishy. This one’s thin but it’s the softest bag of all my Bals.
I like the dangl from your zip. I’ve got to find one. And maybe put the tassels back on. Yours is inspiring me.
Thank you maxxout! I couldn’t believe that the PH clubhouse’s last posting was years ago. I guess everything gets lumped into the 01-04 club. :smile:

Full disclosure: A sweet and seasoned Bal collector here actually recommended checking out *your pics* for drool-fest oldies. So it made me smile that you replied to my post. The silver dangle is an actual Balenciaga whistle from the Whistles bags from 06, I think. A girlfriend bought it a longtime ago and she didn’t care for it and wanted to throw it away! I told her I’ll happily use it as a charm. The long tassels are probably one of my most favourite parts of the moto bags so I always rock them long and proud.

Your 04 is so luscious looking too. Your collection is an inspiration! Super jelly here. But you’re right about the leathers... I have 4 black Chevre oldies at the moment and all of them are different personalities. I love that about Balenciaga. I really need to find me a PH Weekender... The leather is just the best! ❤️

Thank you maxxout! I couldn’t believe that the PH clubhouse’s last posting was years ago. I guess everything gets lumped into the 01-04 club. :smile:

Full disclosure: A sweet and seasoned Bal collector here actually recommended checking out *your pics* for drool-fest oldies. So it made me smile that you replied to my post. The silver dangle is an actual Balenciaga whistle from the Whistles bags from 06, I think. A girlfriend bought it a longtime ago and she didn’t care for it and wanted to throw it away! I told her I’ll happily use it as a charm. The long tassels are probably one of my most favourite parts of the moto bags so I always rock them long and proud.

Your 04 is so luscious looking too. Your collection is an inspiration! Super jelly here. But you’re right about the leathers... I have 4 black Chevre oldies at the moment and all of them are different personalities. I love that about Balenciaga. I really need to find me a PH Weekender... The leather is just the best! ❤

Thank you, Norm! OK to call you Norm?
Glad to see some new upstarts searching the crevices for tucked away pewter oldies. They are out there. I found everyone I wanted except for the very elusive dark turquoise. One of our most treasured members and possibly even the one who might have told you to look at my pictures, has one of these. But she never posts pictures so I am keeping her a secret. However, that would eliminate all of our treasured members who do in fact post pictures.
Who could this be?

Reactions: Conni618
:wave: Maxxout

Thanks for your compliment :P

I got the pumpkin twiggy from ebay and the light caramel city through friend's pm. As for pewter hardware, i only have these 2 :shucks::crybaby: .... But i do ve Le Dix Caribou and Caramel FBF :graucho: ...... Now that you asked this question "Do you have others?", it just realized that i have collection from 2001 to 2014 !!! lol ......... got to minus 2008 as i just sold away my RH Argent & GGH Amethyst. I would love to fill it up with a Saddle :P

Their handles are not that bad to be frank. Just that i want to "preserve" it better by wrapping it up.

Yes, i have seen members posting wonderful handle cleaning job done by LMB! But unfortunately, over here in Singapore, there is no LMB! The nearest one is Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. BUT, they don't do handle cleaning ! Sad right. ......

Since this thread came back, I see that I did not respond to your post. Please accept my apology.
Do you still have your caramel 03? Maybe by now there is an LMB option in Singapore? Do you still live there? I was there once. It’s a very beautiful place.

Glad to see some new upstarts searching the crevices for tucked away pewter oldies. They are out there. I found everyone I wanted except for the very elusive dark turquoise. One of our most treasured members and possibly even the one who might have told you to look at my pictures, has one of these. But she never posts pictures so I am keeping her a secret. However, that would eliminate all of our treasured members who do in fact post pictures.
Who could this be?
Hey maxxout, Norm is ok. I actually like it! I was Le_junkie here for a long time but decided to change up my tPf name. :smile:

I think some of the Blues with PH are the rarest colours. I was just messaging about how I miss seeing pics of big jaw-dropping Bal oldies collections and yours is up there. Hardcore collectors that hunt down the most elusive Bal bags and reap the rewards.

Who could this be?
... that would be something to crow about indeed. I was just perusing pics of oldies I so long for but just can't seem to find. Such s gorgeous thread! There is nothing like these older bags.

If i could just see Caramel 03 or 04 in person, or a Gray, or my long desired 04 red city... sigh. Off topic... but my Eggplant that I dream of.

Or a Blue Jean.. if I saw one of those or any of my dream bags I world tackle the woman and beg her to sell...i. think I saw a Pumpkin a few weeks ago but she was moving to fast for me to catch her, but believe me I tried and was calculating how to play it cool..