*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

I ordered an old dylan long speedy on the bay last night. I am really regretting getting rid of some old bags now that the leather changed. I may go hunting some older styles, lol.

Me too! There's a few I wish I had kept now. I didn't ever think it would come to this. Shame on you LP! I have found Saddleback leather and ordered a few goodies from them. I love their thick handmade leather.

I realized I had 22 VIP points on LP, so I used the 15% off code and the 22 points and got that birch wallet for a really good price. Wanted to use up those points, and while I was on the site I noticed 3 different domed hardware DMT's for sale, black, espresso, and sand. Maybe they cleaned up the storage room and found some extra, IDK? Because they told me it was being put in the vault.

Last edited:
I realized I had 22 VIP points on LP, so I used the 15% off code and the 22 points and got that birch wallet for a really good price. Wanted to use up those points, and while I was on the site I noticed 3 different domed hardware DMT's for sale, black, espresso, and sand. Maybe they cleaned up the storage room and found some extra, IDK? Because they told me it was being put in the vault.
Huh. Still waiting on my bag, it is coming from Canada.