a friday night drunken enabling thread...

Coach signature heart keyfob. :yes: Nothing too exciting for ya'll but I'm new to all this and I'm still waiting to make my first new Coach bag purchase. All I have is a Marc Jacobs & a couple of Brightons... SO FAR! Ya'll are just bad influences on me - in a good way! There are so many keyfobs I found that I want.

Ok, so how horrible would it be if I set up a separate Ebay account that DH wasn't aware of. Not that I would lie about it but well you, just a 'girl must have things account'. Oh man, that sounds bad, huh??

I am a little dense this evening-what do you mean by a separate account? Do you mean your own user name? My dh and I have separate email, accounts, computers, etc. It's good to be your own person and have your own "stuff". I don't want to have to justify ever dime I spend. Neither does he. We each have our own "mad money" and do with it what we want. Not that we are doing something "shady". If he asks me about something I am honest but I don't run ever little thing by him. IF one of us wants to make a major purchase, then that is discussed and agreed upon.

I guess I just mean a separate account/different username on Ebay for some of my accessories, bags, etc purchases.

Anything big we do discuss, but he gets irritated with some of my purchases, yk? He actually thinks keyfobs are a waste!!

I've just had a glass (or two!) of wine, and am paying for some shoes tonight that I won on eBay. I'm also contemplating how I can move up my purchase of a red patent Ergo hobo from a month from now to next week...help me out here, all of you tipsy enablers!!

- TwoSirius

Oh Gee! Men make me crazy, including my own dh. They get pissy over a keyfob and think nothing of spending real money on heaven knows what at Radio Shack. Give Me A Break!! :beach: Time for another drink!

Can I join the party?
Cheers to all you ladies!:drinkup:

Im actually only drinking water because it's hotter then hell right now and it's the only thing in my fridge thats cold.

I could really use a new keyfob my self. I have been using the star charm. I was thinking of this one. What do you think?

Attachments

• 92093_SVFX-1_d2.jpg
    92093_SVFX-1_d2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 22