Miss Dior Promenade Clutch pouch

Ladyzee16

Aug 22, 2012
Hello everyone...I have been looking at the Miss Dior Promenade Clutch Pouch and have decided that this bag is one I need to get to know a little better...But I still have a few questions that I can't seem to find the answer to...Firstly, what is the price of this pouch in USD??...How much does this bag hold??...is it the size of the Chanel WOC or the Chanel flap??!!..is this a new bag??..and what's the name of the bag that is the next size bigger than this one??...what's its price in USD??!!..and how much does that hold??...any help would be greatly appreciated as I like to know at least a little of what I'm talking about when I goe into the Store!!!😀😁😀...TIA

I believe it is around 1600 USD. It held my wallet, cell phone, and a lipstick. If I used the credit card slots in the bag, instead of the wallet, it could hold more. Love that it can be cross body, doubled up or single. Even a clutch. It is the size between a Chanel mini and small flap.

I believe it is around 1600 USD. It held my wallet, cell phone, and a lipstick. If I used the credit card slots in the bag, instead of the wallet, it could hold more. Love that it can be cross body, doubled up or single. Even a clutch. It is the size between a Chanel mini and small flap.

Thank you Metrowestmama....do you know anything about the size that is up from the promenade pouch???...and is the pouch a little bigger than the Chanel WOC???

This pouch is a bit bigger IMO. Plus you can do more with the chain and even have it as a clutch which you can't do with a WOC. If you want something bigger, maybe the Miss Dior?

Ladyzee16 there is another thread titled "New Miss Dior Promenade Pouch" you may want to check out that contains a lot of information on this bag. Also over on the Chanel forum there is a thread titled "Miss Dior Promenade or WOC" (may not be the exact title but you should be able to find it pretty easily) that contains tons of information on this bag and there may be some comparison pics of it versus the WOC. Hope this helps.

Fyi all, the old style miss Dior pouch featured in this thread is being discontinued. There are still some available in various colors, and the price is the same as in 2014, $1600 US. Grab one now if you want one! I'm buying these 2 colors, I could not decide!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429018010.155941.jpg