Ultimate Gucci baby accessories *pics*

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
5_0525style.jpg

Gucci Baby Carrier

$850

This beige baby carrier with brown leather trim and ebony GG imprint has adjustable shoulder straps to keep the little one in perfect place.

For more information, visit www.gucci.com.
11_0525style.jpg

Gucci Baby Blanket

$435

This super-soft cashmere baby blanket is emblazoned with the signature GG print and available in pink, blue or cream. Perfect for a budding fashionista.

For more information, visit www.gucci.com.

Congrats Leem!! Do you think you'll get one of these for your new baby girl? Brad and Angelina have one!

1_0525style.jpg

It's My Binky Diamond Pacifier

$17,000

Now this is a way to distinguish your baby's binky from the others. With 278 pave-cut white diamonds--that's three carats--and a white gold base, this is the crown jewel in designer Michelle Soudry's line of personalized pacifiers. Diamonds not enough? Add colored gems or have it engraved with your baby's initials and birth date.

Congrats Leem!! Do you think you'll get one of these for your new baby girl? Brad and Angelina have one!

1_0525style.jpg

It's My Binky Diamond Pacifier

$17,000

Now this is a way to distinguish your baby's binky from the others. With 278 pave-cut white diamonds--that's three carats--and a white gold base, this is the crown jewel in designer Michelle Soudry's line of personalized pacifiers. Diamonds not enough? Add colored gems or have it engraved with your baby's initials and birth date.

That is too much. They try hard to appear "normal" but, you know that kind of stuff is just laying around their house ;)

i bought the gucci baby carrier in balck i got it on sale here in gucci.. i want to use it now! ( i dont even have a kid ) but i couldnt resist it