Baby Animals and Mademoiselle Line SALE!

absolutanne

Looking for: B30 Croc in Vert .....
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
Chanel counter at Saks in Beverly Hills are having a sale on their baby animals collection as well as their mademoiselle ligne.
I'm surprised the baby animals went on sale so fast. They just released it for spring. Well for those who were looking for the flap. Call the Saks in Beverly Hills. I use Gail but she's on vacation. They all seem nice though on the phone. :P

I live in Texas so I didn't see the collection. I've only been to Saks inBeverly Hills once. Just call them up and ask, you can look up the number on saks.com. I was calling about another bag and asked if there were any sales, that was what the saleslady told me... happy hunting.

I live in Texas so I didn't see the collection. I've only been to Saks inBeverly Hills once. Just call them up and ask, you can look up the number on saks.com. I was calling about another bag and asked if there were any sales, that was what the saleslady told me... happy hunting.

Thanks for letting me know! :yes: I'm just trying to avoid too many long-d calls...I figure every dollar spent on long-d calls is a dollar taken from my bag budget!!! :roflmfao:

The baby animals stuff left are the scarves, some jewelry.. I didn't see any flaps or diaper bags.. sorry. There is a mademoiselle tote in the lime green lambskin that was discounted.

Non sale items that I saw:
SMALL luxury bowlers in non metallic black and red calfskin (these are from SS 2006, very rare to see some left)
Paris-Montecarlo/Pre Fall stuff shown in other threads...I didn't like any of them...
Pink and black PSTs w/ silver and gold
Patent luxe bowlers (alot actually)

The baby animals stuff left are the scarves, some jewelry.. I didn't see any flaps or diaper bags.. sorry. There is a mademoiselle tote in the lime green lambskin that was discounted.

Non sale items that I saw:
SMALL luxury bowlers in non metallic black and red calfskin (these are from SS 2006, very rare to see some left)
Paris-Montecarlo/Pre Fall stuff shown in other threads...I didn't like any of them...
Pink and black PSTs w/ silver and gold
Patent luxe bowlers (alot actually)

thanks for the update
what color were the baby animal scarves? tia