Bergdorf Goodman - SALE!!

Mar 16, 2006
presale: may 29
sale: june 6

i asked my SA which bags are on sale and they're not sure yet but will let me know as they start going through the list. call 212.872.2854 to ask for more info.

The SA's at the Chanel Boutique at BG are fantastic, really professional and nice without being pushy.

Also, they charge sales tax if you have something shipped to NJ...

I think BG's warehouse is in NJ. I'm not certain though, but a few years back there was a BG presence of some sort in NJ which is why NJ residences were being charged tax.

Yes, since there is a warehouse in NJ (where the majority of BG.com items and many cosmetics are shipped from), NJ residents pay tax.

We have a Saks.com and NM.com warehouses in my state. We also have their outlets 1/2 hour away from me. On the east coast, ALL NM.com returns go to the Return Center/warehouse in my state. NO WAY we can get away from paying tax (except Saks NY has NEVER charged my- I'm just keeping my mouth shut on that, lol).

really? i bought a purse from BG last summer and they shipped it to my NJ address without tax! :confused1:

I think you lucked out! :tup:

As for me, when Galina offered to ship, she made certain to mention that I would be charged tax. Since the difference of NJ and NY sales tax is a little over 1%, i figured I wouldn't be saving much if I ended up getting my bag shipped home.

I think you lucked out! :tup:

As for me, when Galina offered to ship, she made certain to mention that I would be charged tax. Since the difference of NJ and NY sales tax is a little over 1%, i figured I wouldn't be saving much if I ended up getting shipped home. They would still have charged me shipping anyway!

wow...i guess i did get lucky..hehe..btw, is Galina the SA who is Russian? hehe..when i bought the purse, i dindt everything over the phone and that SA referred to herself as "the only Russian grl" there. i forgot her name now. Thanks!