can someone PLEASE help me and post a phone # to reach ebay ? or anything,,:(

helpl!!! slush

workin' hard
Aug 24, 2006
I have one of those security keys to help keep my ebay acct secure ive only had it maybe 3 weeks and now im screwed!

i went to log into ebay and it asked for my security key thing, i put it in and its telling me internal error you must click this damaged or lost key button

so i click it and the only way i can log in is if i have them deactivate the stupid thing that i paid for not that long ago

OR if i have them call me with a security code, problem is the phone # they have on record is no longer connected!

i need to get in touch with them and explain this so that i dont have to cancel the key i paid for but i need to get into my ebay

and # would be awsome
even an email address if thats all i can get PLEASE HELP! :smile: thanks!

First try Ebay live. Then if you still need to you can go into Google and search for the phone number.

HEY THANKS SO MUCH!!! Ebay live totally helped but made me nervous cause i had to verify who i was so i had to give my name and address and that creeps me out with ebay cause im scared its like not ebay but FINGERS CROSSED,,,,, thanks!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey, I see you have solved your problem, but just in case, I found the number for ebay :smile:

Hours of Operation (PST): M-F 6:30AM-5:30PM
1-888-749-3229
[/FONT]