The Ava Satchel!

yenaj

Apr 13, 2015
This is my first thread and just wanted to share my new baby with you (especially since it was you all who encouraged me to buy it)! It's the new Medium Ava Satchel in Blush. I also had to have the matching Jet Set Continental Wallet. It's such a classy bag, so perfect!

Blush pink is literally my fave thing ever and I'm so excited that MK is making bags in it now!

I hope you all love it as much as I do!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429466451.172754.jpg

soooo pretty!!!! this is not helping me since i have been hankering for something in blush. i must get off TPF now!!!!

can you post your large jet set crossbody too??? apparently i like to torture myself because that's the bag in blush i want...or a large selma :smile:

This is my first thread and just wanted to share my new baby with you (especially since it was you all who encouraged me to buy it)! It's the new Medium Ava Satchel in Blush. I also had to have the matching Jet Set Continental Wallet. It's such a classy bag, so perfect!

Blush pink is literally my fave thing ever and I'm so excited that MK is making bags in it now!

View attachment 2967762

WOW!! That is such a beautiful bag!! I think I'm going to have to check this style out!! I'm trying to be good, really I am but this is not helping!! :lol::lol:

View attachment 2967762

She's so beautiful!! Congratulations!! Please post some more angles and maybe a mod shot or 2? 😊

soooo pretty!!!! this is not helping me since i have been hankering for something in blush. i must get off TPF now!!!!

can you post your large jet set crossbody too??? apparently i like to torture myself because that's the bag in blush i want...or a large selma :smile:

Thank you! It's so stunning, I can't stop looking at it!

I took a picture of the crossbody just for you :smile: I added the wallet so you can get an idea of what fits inside it (assuming you haven't got one in a different colour already).

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429468201.624834.jpg

Love love love this! :loveeyes::love:
Did it come on a Sunday?! That's awesome. Would love to see some mod shots. So glad that you love your new purchases! Gah think I need that wallet....! :okay::drinkup:

Protect before wearing with jeans lol ;)

Love love love this! :loveeyes::love:

Did it come on a Sunday?! That's awesome. Would love to see some mod shots. So glad that you love your new purchases! Gah think I need that wallet....! :okay::drinkup:

Protect before wearing with jeans lol ;)

No I collected it in store :biggrin: I'm so obsessed! The wallet is so gorgeous, it'll go with anything really. I have Selmas in Black and DD, then a Jet Set Tote in Fuschia (I think). I know the wallet will go with all of them as it's such a versatile shade.

Oh I'm definitely treating her don't worry haha!

I'll post mod shots when I wear her! :smile:

No I collected it in store :biggrin: I'm so obsessed! The wallet is so gorgeous, it'll go with anything really. I have Selmas in Black and DD, then a Jet Set Tote in Fuschia (I think). I know the wallet will go with all of them as it's such a versatile shade.

Oh I'm definitely treating her don't worry haha!

I'll post mod shots when I wear her! :smile:

Radley seems to be the answer for protection! Your pictures are beautiful. I love Blush, it's a crazy colour. Looks cream in one set of photos and pale pale pink in the next! Same IRL. I just love it. So classy. What a lovely choice. Goes with everything....

View attachment 2967762
Soooo pretty!!