Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag

they do, i wonder who she went to. probably Dr. Rey of 90210 fame...he's always pushing his clients to go "bigger, bigger, bigger".....his wife is about Heidi's frame, and they have the same size boobs(he did hers)....sickening!

I know! He's a pig. lol

I was also telling DH that it's funny how you want what you don't have...because I have always had big tatas, so I would have traded with Heidi's natural ones in a heartbeat. lol

Here are some the pics since they came up as red X's for me too. I just went to the original site and picked some out, there were a TON of PDA ones I just left out. :rolleyes: Lol.

Attachments

• 001923477.jpg
    001923477.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 511
  • 001923482.jpg
    001923482.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 662
  • 001923485.jpg
    001923485.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 390
  • 001923495.jpg
    001923495.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 522
  • 001923503.jpg
    001923503.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 458
i think the boobs look good on her, although i'm a fan of big boobs in general. i think they've settled nicely and look pretty even from the first pics i saw. whoever did it did a good job, imo.

spencer on the other hand...let's just say that although i think they look good, i honestly hope that they were HER idea, not his.

^^^^I've always thought the same thing about her teeth that they look more like chompers because they are huge! I think she's had work done on them probably veneers or caps maybe? But I do think she has a nice figure, they did a good job with the boob job but you can tell that she's had one because of the size! Overall she is a cute girl but her taste in men is :throwup:

I know! He's a pig. lol

I was also telling DH that it's funny how you want what you don't have...because I have always had big tatas, so I would have traded with Heidi's natural ones in a heartbeat. lol

OMG...im well endowed in that department too. All my Gf's ever do is talk about how lucky i am, and how they wish they had it, and free drinks(playfully) ect....they have no idea that it's completely overrated. I can only imagine the pressure heidi was under to be well endowed herself. Especially since Spencer is friends with all these celeb types like Brody Jenner and the like.