Muse quality?

Mar 10, 2007
I just ordered a large Muse from NM in Oak, the bag I have been wanting for a long time.

However, paging through the Bag Snob, there were a couple of posts about the poor quality of the stitching on the Muse. Have any of you had problems with the stitching? That would just break my heart to have to return it because it falls apart!

I too have had my muse for about 8 months, Ive used it alot. I have had no problems with it so far. Its still in very good condition

i place a phone order and received an medium ivory muse from the YSL boutique last friday. today, i noticed some discoloration (yelllowish/greenish) on parts of the bag. i called the boutique and they told me to ship it back to them so that they could send me a "great looking one" (very nice and funny SA). i just hope that this won't happen to the 2nd bag again. should i be doing anything to the bag to prevent this from happening in the future? the SA told me to apply penguin leather lotion every 3 weeks and to take it to a leather/shoe place to be "glazed".