Marine city...hard to find??

Barneys Seattle had one RH and one GH as of Sunday. Given our total lack of taste and style here in the Crocs-loving Pacific Northwest, I'd say it's a safe bet they're still there too.

Barneys Seattle had one RH and one GH as of Sunday. Given our total lack of taste and style here in the Crocs-loving Pacific Northwest, I'd say it's a safe bet they're still there too.

Oh girl, I feel your pain. At least you are on the somewhat stylish side of the state, instead of being stuck in the fashion desert like myself. The closest thing Spokane has in regards to high end shopping is one lame Nordstrom. What is up w/ all the crocs? I go into my kids school and it is a rubber shoe paradise! I swore I would never buy them. Now my kids have just about every color, thanks to Auntie. BTW, Auntie, until last week lived in Seattle!

I live a little south of Seattle - what are crocs? I agree that Seattle is not a style capital of the US. I've never seen another person with a Balenciaga bag here ever but I don't mind since I love mine. Peggy