Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Bags ON SALE AT NM.com

I'm the one who got the white Mahala... :yahoo:

Congrats on the white Mahala :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I had it in my cart and was greedy, I went out looking on other sites for a promo code for 10% additional off and when I gave up, I went to my cart and it was gone:crybaby: I am so glad a fellow Pfr got her:wlae:
Be sure to post photos wearing so I can admire and :drool:

Congrats on the white Mahala :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I had it in my cart and was greedy, I went out looking on other sites for a promo code for 10% additional off and when I gave up, I went to my cart and it was gone:crybaby: I am so glad a fellow Pfr got her:wlae:
Be sure to post photos wearing so I can admire and :drool:

Ooooohhhhh, sorry! :wtf: I feel bad now.

I went a bit, um, well, batsh!t and bought a Muse, the Mahala, and a Zac Posen doctor's bag. I can't keep them all (unless I want my husband to take out a hit on me), so if I return the Mahala I'll let you guys know. I'm leaning towards returning the Posen and then I'll have to try on the Muse and the Mahala.:P

Ooooohhhhh, sorry! :wtf: I feel bad now.

I went a bit, um, well, batsh!t and bought a Muse, the Mahala, and a Zac Posen doctor's bag. I can't keep them all (unless I want my husband to take out a hit on me), so if I return the Mahala I'll let you guys know. I'm leaning towards returning the Posen and then I'll have to try on the Muse and the Mahala.:P

Please DO NOT feel bad:nogood: Do not return the Mahala to the store if you decide not to keep it, but if you like it, by all means enjoy it!
Believe me, I have purchased way more bags than I should have this year. That is why I currently am selling and have been selling some of the less current JC bags.;)
Can't wait to see you with it:yahoo:

I'm still waiting on my Marcia to get here and they never e-mailed to say my order is on it's way. My account was charged though and I did get an e-mail confirming my order which says items shipped from vendor don't send out a shipping confirmation email. Should I be worried? I also seem to have another bag in my shopping cart somehow but I know I ordered it.

I would not be too concerned, I know whenever I have ordered items from NM, it takes about a week and a half. I am sure with the holiday yesterday it will also take an extra day or so as well. I know how hard it is to wait:sweatdrop:
I still have the JC Bowling Bag & the Belted Tote showing up in my cart and I keep logging out of the site:confused1:

the white mahala is still available on the saks website if anyone is interested. it is the same price as NM's.

I also bought the Marcia bag from NM and hopefully receiving it in a couple of days.

actually i just took it out of my cart so it should show up soon. I also ordered it and I am going to return it to the chicago store once i receive it on Friday.

They actually still have one in the saks store in chicago.

BTW - i also called my order in on Monday because of course the website was not working and i used that 10% off coupon code someone had listed. so thanks!

and someone please get the bag!

Thanks for the info, I wish I could, but I just purchased the bronze Mahala during the Nordies pre-sale and 2 weeks ago it was the Red Maddy...... I have to stop or else I am going to have to sell my Cats:graucho: