Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag

what an ass
they are so stupid i hate them haha im sorry!! :smile: but he is so manipulative and gross and has chicklets for teeth and EW

and shes is clearly a stupid stupid girl , shes 20 shes been with him 8 months he was treating her like crap for like 3 of them and now shes marrying him? blah!

LOL, haha CHICKLETS for teeth ahahahahahah

OH MY GOD! Do you think it's just for the ratings on the new season? I so hope that they break off this insanity by the end of the next Hills season, before he cheats (again). Where on earth is Heidi's family and could they possibly approve?

actually, Heidi's mom approves of Spencer. In an interview she said:

"But he's not a bad guy at all—that's all in the magic of editing. In fact, he adores Heidi and waits on her hand and foot, and she'd be with nothing less. Of course now it looks like, ew, why would you pick a slime bag over [Conrad], America's sweetheart? But it's not the reality. If things were the way they looked on TV, I would come to L.A. and take Spencer out myself."
Full article- http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/04/heidis-mom-decodes-the-hills.php

Whatever coke that woman is snorting, I want some. Spencer is disgusting, and what about all that footage of Spencer with those blonde girls at the club? There is no way MTV could have edited that, because we saw him telling that ugly girl he wanted to marry her. Hopefully this is on the next season of The Hills. Can't wait!!