Theo James

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
I'm a huge fan of him since I saw him in divergent and Insurgent.
he is playing the character four.

he is really handsome, smart and funny. Theo was also the lead singer of a band. very talented this guy ;)

so Ladys let's start this Theo thread:heart:

some Information ;)

Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis (born 16 December 1984),better known as Theo James, is an English actor. He is known for portraying Jed Harper in Bedlam, Walter William Clark, Jr. in the crime drama Golden Boy and Tobias "Four" Eaton in the film adaptation of Veronica Roth's dystopian sci-fi novel, Divergent.

James played the male lead, Tobias "Four" Eaton, in the film adaptation of Veronica Roth's best-selling book, Divergent (2014). James reprised the character in the sequel to Divergent, The Divergent Series: Insurgent, which began filming in May 2014 and was released in March 2015.

James will star alongside Amber Heard, Billy Bob Thornton and Jim Sturgess in the film adaptation of London Fields and in the indie drama Franny, alongside Richard Gere and Dakota Fanning. He is slated to return in two more Divergent films, Allegiant parts 1 (scheduled for 2016) and 2 (scheduled for 2017). He is also scheduled to reprise his character David in the fifth Underworld film, this time as the film's lead.

Outside his acting career, James was the singer and guitarist of the London based band Shere Khan.

James has been dating actress Ruth Kearney since 2009.
he doesn't talk about his love life but there are a lot of rumors who say he is Dating shailene woodley.

I would love that fact because they really match. they always laugh and smile their chemistry is so real they are really into each other. love them together :smile:

Attachments

• th1.jpg
    th1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 73,732
  • th2.jpg
    th2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 13,275
  • th3.jpg
    th3.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 39,989
  • th4.jpg
    th4.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 17,951
  • th8.jpg
    th8.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 3,581
  • th7.jpg
    th7.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 48,822
  • th6.jpg
    th6.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 17,392
  • th5.jpg
    th5.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 26,126
  • th9.jpg
    th9.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 4,133
  • th10.jpg
    th10.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 3,279
Last edited:
some more

Attachments

• th15.jpg
    th15.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 5,816
  • th14.jpg
    th14.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,984
  • th13.jpg
    th13.jpg
    968.6 KB · Views: 3,099
  • th11.jpg
    th11.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 3,219
  • th16.jpg
    th16.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3,121
  • th17.jpg
    th17.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 5,493
  • th18.jpg
    th18.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2,646
  • th19.jpg
    th19.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 3,764
  • th21.jpg
    th21.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 4,216
  • th20.png
    th20.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 2,564
Omg a Theo James thread!!! I thought about starting one a while back after Divergent came out, but didn't know if anyone else cared, lol. I have a major crush on him [emoji5]️
He is so talented, hot & funny! Love that combo [emoji7]

I liked him in Divergent. He's got charisma. I haven't seen him in anything else. Every interview I've seen of him he acts goofy. I love his quirky sense of humor.

I wish they would stop trying to pair him with Shailene in real life. Just because a man and a woman are co-stars doesn't mean they have to pretend to have something going on off camera to sell the movie.

He's got a longtime girlfriend and it must be frustrating.

Omg a Theo James thread!!! I thought about starting one a while back after Divergent came out, but didn't know if anyone else cared, lol. I have a major crush on him [emoji5]️
He is so talented, hot & funny! Love that combo [emoji7]

yay great to hear I'm not the only one. he totally got me haha ;)
let's share some Theo stuff:P

Thanks for starting this thread! He is such a yummy, cutie pie and I loved him in Divergent. He also starred on a short lived cop series here in the US called "Golden Boy." My father and I loved watching it but it was cancelled after one season. Can't wait to see him in Insurgent.

Thanks for starting this thread! He is such a yummy, cutie pie and I loved him in Divergent. He also starred on a short lived cop series here in the US called "Golden Boy." My father and I loved watching it but it was cancelled after one season. Can't wait to see him in Insurgent.

yay one more:biggrin: you def have to see Insurgent. the movie is so worth watching and Theo is just great in it! I hope we see much more of him from now on :smile: