Nose job and boob job at the sametime?

Do u Think its a good idea? My concern is the surgeon wont do as good of a job as he would have ....what if he's rushing it to get it over with? Anyone had it done at the same time?
NO, NO, NO. Esp. considering a lot of surgeons that are good at breasts aren't so good at faces and vice versa. Don't put yourself through that.

Honestly i would never have surgery done in mexico my friend who had nine children died during liposuction at a dr who is very well known. Not saying it happens all the time im just scared now

I agree, totally bad combo. I have had breast surgery and couldn't think of anything worse than recovering from a nose job too!

As I think someone mentioned, I would also be much more comfortable working with a surgeon who specializes on one particular area of the body. Surely you are going to get a better result in the long term.

What if its a fat graft to breast and
Alarplasty/ tip plasty on the nose? Is this still a bad combo?

I would say this isn't a bad combo because what is bad about having a breast augmentation is the feeling of tightness and pain in your chest, and not being able to breathe deeply (from what I understand). With the fat graft, it's apparently sore but not terrible and certainly not as tight as inserting implants. It shouldn't be a big issue.

I had nose job and breast at the same time in bondi Australia. Recovery was great. I barely noticed any boob pain as I was so focused on my nose. [emoji5]️
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of implants did you go for? Someone said Australia is pretty popular with the teardrops/anatomical implants, but in NA, a lot of people are still afraid to use it because the fear of implants rotation.