lucco or cabas mezzo

I just got the mezzo! I love it. They have the measurements on LV website. But it holds a ton of stuff. I am really small too, 5' 2", and about 105lbs. Here's a pic of it on me so you can tell:

100_0311.jpg

Hope this helps!

My vote goes for the Mezzo. It truely is a fabulous bag. I am 5'3" and I don't think it looks too large at all. It's all up to what you feel comfortable carrying. I tend to lean more towards large bags because I lug a ton of things with me to work.

I am 5ft myself! There are no LV shops near me, so I have to buy online from their website. The piano is definately too small for me and I have just sold it on ebay! So I gues the next bag up is the Mezzo. Is it heavy though?

Nope, not heavy at all. That's one of the things I love about it. And the handles are comfortable. It's just a bigger version of your Piano. If you liked everything about the Piano except for the size then you will love the Mezzo.

I like the babylone. Everytime I see it IRL that person is using it as a Diaper Bag - pair that with the name of the bag and it's a huge turn off. lol I know I sound mental.

ETA: Plus it looks really narrow. I am not sure how much you would be able to put in it.

The Mezzo is fabulous. I use mine for work and it carries a lot without getting too heavy. The Babylone has a nice interior, but I am not keen on the shape (personally).

Mezzo!!!!! That's next on my wish list....right now will have to live thru all your new bags as am on a ban until I pay off the LH and Noe!

Let us know what u decide! Good luck!!