Le pliage graphite question

lauren!

O.G.
May 5, 2007
Hi everyone, this is my first post on the Longchamp board! I have wanted a Longchamp ever since I went to Europe years ago and saw them :love: (I've never seen them in my area of the US). I am planning to buy one soon and I had a question about the colors.

I really like the graphite le pliage, but that doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere? I've looked at the website plus other department stores. Do you think this color was discontinued or is it sold not in the US? Please let me know if you have any information!

Thanks, and PS Nordstrom is having a 25% off sale now on a few Longchamp pieces, in case anyone is looking! I am hoping the LM metal goes on sale as well.

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the Longchamp board! I have wanted a Longchamp ever since I went to Europe years ago and saw them :love: (I've never seen them in my area of the US). I am planning to buy one soon and I had a question about the colors.

I really like the graphite le pliage, but that doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere? I've looked at the website plus other department stores. Do you think this color was discontinued or is it sold not in the US? Please let me know if you have any information!

Thanks, and PS Nordstrom is having a 25% off sale now on a few Longchamp pieces, in case anyone is looking! I am hoping the LM metal goes on sale as well.
The LM Metal is on sale at Saks online......25% off during the Friends and Family Sale now.
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...ongchamp&N=4294912180+306418049&bmUID=km7veY7

I bought my graphite le Pliage from Bloomingdales back in 2012. I vaguely recall seeing it in stores since. But I have noticed that some department stores list different color names. Maybe that's why you're having a hard time finding that color online. Or maybe, that color is sold out. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

I bought a graphite LP from Nordstom a few years ago and I do think they discontinued that color soon after. It is very close to Navy which is actually why I chose it. I origin wanted navy but they were sold out everywhere at the time.

I hope you can find one somewhere because it really is a lovely color. I think there's another color that is similar called gunmetal, but it's more grayish than blue.