Macy's Memorial Savings Pass

Hmmm... the SA at Macy's yesterday told me Tokidoki was not included but it doesn't say that on the coupon. It does say previous purchases are excluded. I may have to do a return and repurchase.....

its weird because the pass i got in the mail says 15% on sale and clearance priced items only...sooo...does that mean non-sale toki wont get the discount?

and hoot, i dont think they'll let you stack discounts :[ i tried to help my friend do that, get 20% off for using their macys card and this coupon for $25 off a purchase of $100 but the SA wouldnt let me =/ maybe if you get a clueless SA though you might get away w/ it :biggrin:

Even if it is a clueless associate it wouldn't help... The reason we don't stack discounts is because the register will only accept one coupon, if you try to use another it just won't add the other discount.

Even if it is a clueless associate it wouldn't help... The reason we don't stack discounts is because the register will only accept one coupon, if you try to use another it just won't add the other discount.

The Macy's here stacks all the time. They have never questioned it or had a problem with the register.