I need something white.....

MrsS, I wear platinum rings only so I fear the gold will clash....

OIC ... do you think the white against PHW will look a bit more washed out? If it's subtlety that you're after, than white with PHW would be nice .... But still, I think white with GHW is just .... PERFECT. Sorry that I am not of any help.

As much as I'd love to say the CDC, i have to say the clic clac for you. You are sophistication and polish!! Leave the CDC to your wild alter ego, RC! ;)
I would also match it to your jewelery rather than your bag hw. have you tried on the wide? I had the wide but it felt alittle bigger on me than the PM narrow bracelet. It wasn't as comfortable but I do have very tiny wrists.

^^^ Just ask my teenager......

RC, you MUST get the CDC!!! I tried the wide clic clac on and I think I can pull it off. Especially in white... I will be wearing it with sleeveless/short sleeved tops over the summer , so I think the wider one will break the 'too bare arms' look.

Rose and RC, let's go bracelet shopping! That is the only way to know which bracelet should come home with you. Try them all on and then sit back and wait for the "ding, ding, ding." :smile: