Which would you buy?

speedbird

O.G.
Sep 12, 2009
Hi!

Let me hear your opinion.

Small boy in light pink or up in the air flap bag in navy.

Which would you buy?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1416193257.454822.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1416193257.454822.jpg
    766.9 KB · Views: 774
  • 15C flap b&w.jpg
    15C flap b&w.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 711
Personally I am not a fan of perforated leather goods and I have a huge bias for the boy bag. So I would pick the boy bag, plus the color is very cute.

I think you should look at your current collection and see what colors and styles you lean towards more. Or how often you think it will go with outfits and occasions :smile:

Personally I am not a fan of perforated leather goods and I have a huge bias for the boy bag. So I would pick the boy bag, plus the color is very cute.

I think you should look at your current collection and see what colors and styles you lean towards more. Or how often you think it will go with outfits and occasions :smile:
They have only the boy bag in small.

I like the boy bag and the color is very cute, but I'm afraid if the size is too small and if I would really use it.

Thak you for your opinion!

Hi!

Let me hear your opinion.

Small boy in light pink or up in the air flap bag in navy.

Which would you buy?

Someone just posted an old medium light pink boy available from Saks in the authentic Finds thread. I would buy that one as it seems like you like pink color but worried small boy is too small

+1 was just going to mention this in authentic finds.
I'm in Europe....
I called a few boutique in France to ask the availability the boy bag today and all the boutique answered me that they can't tell me the availability of the boy over the phone because the boy is such a requested bag and I have to come to the boutique to know the availability.
I just couldn't believe it.
I can't fly to Paris if I'm not sure to get the bag.
They used to transfer the bag and now they don't tell me the abailability of the bag.
I don't know if the rule has been changed or it's just for now because of the price increase.

Last edited:
I'm in Europe....
I called a few boutique in France to ask the availability the boy bag today and all the boutique answered me that they can't tell me the availability of the boy over the phone because the boy is such a requested bag and I have to come to the boutique to know the availability.
I just couldn't believe it.
I can't fly to Paris if I'm not sure to get the bag.
They used to transfer the bag and now they don't tell me the abailability of the bag.
I don't know if the rule has been changed or it's just for now because of the price increase.

I am sorry about that, the same happened to me in these days... I was told by Chanel that this is a temporary decision due to the high demand due to price increase in the next weeks.