Want/need French Blue work..

Aug 25, 2006
I was wondering if anyone out there has a french blue work? If so do you like it in the size with the bright color? Pics modeling would be great too. And finally has anyone seen a french blue work anywhere or know if balny has one?

BalNY doesn't have the FB work but they did have a Marine RH work, Rouge (?) RH work, and they had a gorgeous Aquamarine GH work...that one was gorgeous..it was b/t my Anthracite and the Aquamarine for me. It was a tough choice.

Call NM in Palm Beach, they had one last week. Someone had one on here a few weeks ago. I love my fb city in rh. The color and leather are amazing. I'll try to find the thread for you.

BalNY doesn't have the FB work but they did have a Marine RH work, Rouge (?) RH work, and they had a gorgeous Aquamarine GH work...that one was gorgeous..it was b/t my Anthracite and the Aquamarine for me. It was a tough choice.
I want a bright bag for summer until my magenta arrives. I like the french blue work, but if I can't find one I'll get a vert d'eau city I think...

Are we talking GH or Classic hardware?

I'm pretty sure Bal NY has sold out. NM didn't order the Work size in French Blue.

Maybe Aloharag?

workWE.jpg

Yeah, I managed to get one back in January when they first got 'em. Terry showed me two and I just loved this one (although I originally came to Bal NY for Vert Gazon)

I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I see one.