Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

Hey all - I just called LV today and the MM Neverfull is about $1200 now. Ridiculous considering it used to be under $1000.

BUT, supposedly there have been some structural changes to it. Corners and other parts that need reinforcement have been reinforced. Also, it comes with a clutch - which it didn't come with before.

Finally - there are three new colors on the inside for the monogram print for Spring. You can get it in the regular beige interior or fuschia, orange, yellow. Sorry, dont' know the exact names of the colors.

Does anyone know the price history of this bag? Did it start in the 800s, 900s, 1000s, then 1200s?

Thanks!

I feel for you... I was planning on getting neverfull mm but I had to wait until after taxes were done... So by the time I was able to get it.. The orig neverfull was sold out and there was a price increase! Sucks!

When it was introduced a few years ago, the price was 600somthing in the US (if I remember it correctly). I got mine (MM size) for $700 in 2009.

Before the recent price increase, MM was 980? Now the regular NF MM is 1050, but they phased out regular mono pattern, you can get original design in DE for 1050.

Hey all - I just called LV today and the MM Neverfull is about $1200 now. Ridiculous considering it used to be under $1000.

BUT, supposedly there have been some structural changes to it. Corners and other parts that need reinforcement have been reinforced. Also, it comes with a clutch - which it didn't come with before.

Finally - there are three new colors on the inside for the monogram print for Spring. You can get it in the regular beige interior or fuschia, orange, yellow. Sorry, dont' know the exact names of the colors.

Does anyone know the price history of this bag? Did it start in the 800s, 900s, 1000s, then 1200s?

Thanks!

Thanks!

If I remember correctly. When I got mine in 2012, it was $750

Hi ladies and gents,

Just wondering if anyone has any inside info on whether the price increase is still taking place this month.... Lots of rumors are going around, with dollars going so strong lately on the market, I heard that potentially US won't raise price for a while. I heard canada is increasing price soon, but not sure... Any idea?

Reactions: Miavic
Hi ladies and gents,

Just wondering if anyone has any inside info on whether the price increase is still taking place this month.... Lots of rumors are going around, with dollars going so strong lately on the market, I heard that potentially US won't raise price for a while. I heard canada is increasing price soon, but not sure... Any idea?

I'm in the US and my store already had its increase March 1st