chloe bags on sale!

bag_lady

Aug 10, 2006
I got a call from ariel at Helen Yi this morning saying that all of their their chloe bags and wallets were on sale?!:yahoo: I got there within the hour and bought the last small white tekla bag(i think they have 1 large one left) AND the black quilted bay bag. This is madness. I can't believe that even the new summer maggie bags are on sale-they're still in the ad campaigns. if you go there ask for ariel or lily. lily helped me with my tracey bag and my persephone bag.

Just spoke w/Ariel (very helpful) in Chicago. It's a brick/mortar store and they have a limited selection. NO Betty's & NO Silverados. Some Ediths....don't remember the other stuff (sorry).
Their phone number is 773-252-3838

FYI...only price I got was for a large Edith satchel in black, was $1600, now $1100 (I think I got that right).
Hope this helps.

Helen Yi is a chicago store and it's on Damen avenue. Google them and I'm pretty sure that the website will come up. the number is 773-252-3838. My quilted bay was on sale for $1145 from $1660. I don't see why the others won't be along the same price.

Oh no, ali_w... Fess up if you buy something !!! :yahoo:

:nuts: I've given up, I just can't say no to the deals anymore I'm not strong enough:lol:. I've bought yet another long paddy wallet and am now on the hunt again for a large east/west zippy:rolleyes: since I missed out on the last one( I was so sure it was mine:crybaby:).

How about you eucalyptic, stickin to that ban or have you bout something:sneaky:?

Oh my gosh I didn't realize wallets were on sale too! I'm sure they're all gone by now.

ali_w, YES! I have proudly stuck to my ban and have not bought a bag since February. Let's see if I get through to November without any hitches. I'm going to Hong Kong in July at the peak of sale season so... :whistle:

Oh my gosh I didn't realize wallets were on sale too! I'm sure they're all gone by now.

ali_w, YES! I have proudly stuck to my ban and have not bought a bag since February. Let's see if I get through to November without any hitches. I'm going to Hong Kong in July at the peak of sale season so... :whistle:

You have been an inspiration to me for a Purse Ban! I think to myself if euc can do it so can I!! Three months into it and counting....Once my zero percent CC is paid off, I'm goin huntin.:roflmfao: