*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

Waiting for my first LP bag after looking at them online for a while now, and looking at purse forum of course. I have ordered the dmt in malachite grey. I was also looking at violet and cypress, but decided to go more neutral. I have never seen any lp bags in person as I live in Hong Kong and i haventnseen them here, so I hope they are as good as you all say they are!! Will keep you posted when it arrives. Might be a week or so. I have a three month old. baby and a three year old, and trying to cut back on the amount I carry, so hopefully this will work as a 'mummy' bag. What do you think?

Waiting for my first LP bag after looking at them online for a while now, and looking at purse forum of course. I have ordered the dmt in malachite grey. I was also looking at violet and cypress, but decided to go more neutral. I have never seen any lp bags in person as I live in Hong Kong and i haventnseen them here, so I hope they are as good as you all say they are!! Will keep you posted when it arrives. Might be a week or so. I have a three month old. baby and a three year old, and trying to cut back on the amount I carry, so hopefully this will work as a 'mummy' bag. What do you think?
Congratulations! You're gonna love it, and the malachite is a gorgeous color! Good choice for a first LP. It is a big bag, so you should be able to get a lot in it. You will never find softer leather than LP, it is gorgeous! Will look forward to your pictures :biggrin:

Yay. My dmt in malachite arrived yesterday. After spraying protector on it last night, I loaded it up this morning. Initially it was smaller than I thought, but this afternoon I took my baby out and it was able to fit nappies, blanket, hat and jumper, with my purse, diary etc. I did have to cut back on my make up bag, but lets be honest, I carried way too much with me anyway.
It fitted so much more in it than I thought it would, and didnt look too stuffed full. When taking both my baby and toddler out I do think I will need to use my mz wallace, but for now I am very happy with my first linea pelle bag. I am quite picky with my leather bags and I looked and looked, but didnt see any marks on the leather or stitching.
Now, what colour is next? Something purple perhaps? ;)

Yay. My dmt in malachite arrived yesterday. After spraying protector on it last night, I loaded it up this morning. Initially it was smaller than I thought, but this afternoon I took my baby out and it was able to fit nappies, blanket, hat and jumper, with my purse, diary etc. I did have to cut back on my make up bag, but lets be honest, I carried way too much with me anyway.
It fitted so much more in it than I thought it would, and didnt look too stuffed full. When taking both my baby and toddler out I do think I will need to use my mz wallace, but for now I am very happy with my first linea pelle bag. I am quite picky with my leather bags and I looked and looked, but didnt see any marks on the leather or stitching.
Now, what colour is next? Something purple perhaps? ;)
I am so glad you like it and it is in great shape!! That is my all time favorite bag. I have the purple one, actually it is called violet and it is gorgeous! Post some pics of your malachite one :smile: P.S I am a picky bag person too.:biggrin:

I am waiting on my very first Linea Pelle. I didn't know much about the brand, but I saw it on sale at Barney's Warehouse with an extra 50% off. It was an impulse purchase, but I think it was a great buy. I am excited to feel the soft leather that I keep reading about. I can't wait for it to arrive!!

EDITED: The picture is being goofy. http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/lin...ryNBhPrZh5K8lD3i_Y9DOA&utm_source=J84DHJLQkR4

Wow, I just ordered a new DMT in Toffee with gunmetal hardware. Had a craving for toffee ...:lolots: Have been wanting a new one for awhile. I'll post some pics when she gets here. It's a great color!

I am waiting on my very first Linea Pelle. I didn't know much about the brand, but I saw it on sale at Barney's Warehouse with an extra 50% off. It was an impulse purchase, but I think it was a great buy. I am excited to feel the soft leather that I keep reading about. I can't wait for it to arrive!!

EDITED: The picture is being goofy. http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/lin...ryNBhPrZh5K8lD3i_Y9DOA&utm_source=J84DHJLQkR4

Nice! can i ask how much you got it for?

I just got a new DMT at a super price on the bay. It's an older color called elephant, I had never heard of that one. It is a beautiful gray brown and the leather is super soft and thick. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391197208.308908.jpg

Just ordered a dylan classic zip wallet with domed studs in black from LP. I prefer the domed studs. I had the black before but sold it.

Waiting for a black Icon Dylan Satchel on sale and a Wine and black Hunter tote. Could not decide between that and the sale Crossbody Olive messenger bag. I saw in a Celebrity picture that Juliane Hough wore the Olive and Black Hunter tote with jeans and a black jacket last month. She is adorable! I hope that the Wine and Espresso will be just as pretty! I can return that one as it is not sale price right now. I like the flat round hardware better too. Glad you got your Walket!