Which color shd i choose?

I think its big enough to hold my note 4 and a slim wallet n some lipsticks perhaps? Haven used it yet but i know my hp can fit for sure and i find it a comfortable size to bring for dinner. Not too small n not too big. [emoji4]

Thanks for the response I'm thinking of putting in a LV Sarah wallet which is just half n inch shorter than the bag itsel, iPhone, keys and maybe a lipstick. Is that pushing it?

Thanks for the response I'm thinking of putting in a LV Sarah wallet which is just half n inch shorter than the bag itsel, iPhone, keys and maybe a lipstick. Is that pushing it?
Hmmm. The thickness of this bag is 4cm (1.5inch)... so im not sure how thick ur wallet would be and if there will still be room for the keys... might make the bag overloadex and affect the shape? Perhaps you want to consider getting the bigger size version instead to play safe..

Hmmm. The thickness of this bag is 4cm (1.5inch)... so im not sure how thick ur wallet would be and if there will still be room for the keys... might make the bag overloadex and affect the shape? Perhaps you want to consider getting the bigger size version instead to play safe..

Is the bigger size the ginny?

your boyfriend has great taste. Oxford blue is my favourite too! It is so beautiful...I think because it's so dark, it is almost as versatile as the black one except it's more..interesting. Now I want to get one for myself too!

your boyfriend has great taste. Oxford blue is my favourite too! It is so beautiful...I think because it's so dark, it is almost as versatile as the black one except it's more..interesting. Now I want to get one for myself too!
Haha actually he bought wrongly. He tot he bought the new iris color without checking. To him its all BLUE.