Marc Jacobs Sale Bloomingdales- SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
TONS of Marc Jacobs bags are going on sale for 30% off at bloomingdales in SF. The presale has started, and the sale starts May 30th...but they will go fast. All the striping, all bal harbour collection (lou and little lou), all irina collection, all the mix quilted, some quilted ( midler, tote, banana hobo), and some soft calf. :smile:

TONS of Marc Jacobs bags are going on sale for 30% off at bloomingdales in SF. The presale has started, and the sale starts May 30th...but they will go fast. All the striping, all bal harbour collection (lou and little lou), all irina collection, all the mix quilted, some quilted ( midler, tote, banana hobo), and some soft calf. :smile:

will any stams be on sale?

stopped by sf bloomie's & neiman's today to compare the sale prices for mj. my conclusion: neiman's had a MUCH better selection for mj's on sale. at neiman's they had a topaz baby stam, a metallic patchwork stam, and hudsons, and topaz quilted hobos, just to name a few. there was an ENTIRE table of mj's in an assortment of colors and styles! at least 5-6 other styles that I weren't familiar with. the MJ section alone is worth it! i also stopped to look at dior, miu miu, and some bbags. i wish i wasn't on a purse ban. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.