Got my Gerard today

Janinevs

O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
So, I finally got my first (won't be my last) Gerard Darel today. I ordered it in brown from bagshop. Excellent service from them btw, ordered over the weekend, received today, free shipping. The bag is perfect. It's a deep chocolate brown, squishy soft, slightly pebbly leather, light as a feather. It's a very plain classy bag, with just a touch of whimsy. Best of all, the size is perfect. I was worried it would be too big. Even though I like big bags, I wanted this a a medium sized bag. So, I'm very happy with this bag. :tup:

So, I finally got my first (won't be my last) Gerard Darel today. I ordered it in brown from bagshop. Excellent service from them btw, ordered over the weekend, received today, free shipping. The bag is perfect. It's a deep chocolate brown, squishy soft, slightly pebbly leather, light as a feather. It's a very plain classy bag, with just a touch of whimsy. Best of all, the size is perfect. I was worried it would be too big. Even though I like big bags, I wanted this a a medium sized bag. So, I'm very happy with this bag. :tup:

Was it the Charlotte (drape) bag? If so, I ordered the same one; and it's already sitting on my doorstep - I need to get home - NOW!

Yip Ibis, it's the Charlotte. Run home and see it. Let me know what you think.

Hello. It IS here! :yahoo:

The leather is absolutely TDF - super smooth and soft leather, in rich dark chocolate. This is my first GD bag, and I love :heart: it. It's so light, and the shoulder drop is just right.

Here are two pictures. The true color is on the picture with the bag on the desk (no flash). Nice?

Attachments

• GD.jpg
    GD.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 156
  • GD_onShoulder2.jpg
    GD_onShoulder2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 159
YUMMMYYYYY!!! I love how it looks on your shoulder! I'm going to Paris in july, and I plan on making a GD boutique one of my first stops!

OMG, if you are in Paris, you will HAVE to make a GD stop. I am sure the price is a lot better there, and the choices! You'll be in heaven! I envy you!!

Hello. It IS here! :yahoo:

The leather is absolutely TDF - super smooth and soft leather, in rich dark chocolate. This is my first GD bag, and I love :heart: it. It's so light, and the shoulder drop is just right.

Here are two pictures. The true color is on the picture with the bag on the desk (no flash). Nice?

Ibis - Your Gerard Darel looks beautiful on you! Congratulations!!!