Flats - in love with these but so hard to choose! opinions greatly appreciated~

snowtire

O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
since joining TPF i've been buying so many bags, and recently i've shifted my attention to cute flats~ i don't own any pairs so i would love one (or two, three...haha) but there are so many nice ones out there that i feel lost in a sea of options.

below are the ones i've finally narrowed down to - so i need some opinions! let me know what you think~ in terms of ease of wear (if you have them) and ease to match with summer outfits (jeans/shorts/colorful tanks).

thanks in advance!! :heart:

Sam Edelman "Celine" in yellow
LDS03766.jpg

Sam Edelman "Celine" in off-white
FW0258_front.jpg

Jeffrey Campbell "D'Orsay Skimmer" in kelly green
p317241c.jpg

Dolce Vita "Mortiz" in gold (silver and yellow look nice too)
MORITZ-1_side_gold_zm.jpg

French Sole "Rhythm" in metallic silver
115156_fpx.tif

thanks again for your inputs~

Ooo LOVE the yellow ones! Great for summer and won't show up any pavement grime in the same way the white might.

Not keen on the gold or silver ones and the green ones heel looks a bit off

I've actually tried on the first two pairs. They're really cute, but I decided against them cause the leather felt really thin. It's nice for summer, but I'm not sure how well they would hold up.

I'd go for the Jeffrey Campbell ones, or the Dolce Vita ones in yellow!

I've actually tried on the first two pairs. They're really cute, but I decided against them cause the leather felt really thin. It's nice for summer, but I'm not sure how well they would hold up.

I'd go for the Jeffrey Campbell ones, or the Dolce Vita ones in yellow!

yes, the yellow Dolce Vita are nice too~ but they're sold out in my size (6.5) :Push:

MORITZ-1_side_lemon_zm.jpg