GIRLS... I need your HELP finding a PALE ROSE City or FIRST... PLEASE HELP ME

Aug 2, 2006
HI... I have decided to let my Mint Magenta Box go. I LOVE LOVE the Pale Rose color and would take a city or first in it as long as it is like new since I am anal over my bags. Can you guys PLEASE help me find a store some where in the world that has either of these, I just want one or the other and it really doesnt matter because I am wanting this color soooooooooooo bad. Any HELP at all will be GREATLY appericated... THANKS

Are you looking for a brand new one? because i think BalNY had it but i am not 100% sure.:shrugs:
Do you like the Box? Realdealcollection is selling one on her website.:smile:

Are you looking for a brand new one? because i think BalNY had it but i am not 100% sure.:shrugs:
Do you like the Box? Realdealcollection is selling one on her website.:smile:

YES... I would love to buy a Brand New one or at least one that is MINT in every way. Could you please let me know what you think BAL NY had... OMG I am excited now :wlae: Thanks a Bunch!!!

YES... I would love to buy a Brand New one or at least one that is MINT in every way. Could you please let me know what you think BAL NY had... OMG I am excited now :wlae: Thanks a Bunch!!!
I think some one had returned a Pale Pink Day to them. :shrugs:I am not really sure but call them tomorrow.:smile: