Shellyb17's updated collection!

shellyb17

Apr 18, 2007
I thought with all the exchanging i've done recently, it was time for a new set of collection pics! First up:

Handbags, pouches, wristlets/wallets/skinnies, keyfobs, and misc other stuff.....

Attachments

• IMG_1702.JPG
    IMG_1702.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1703.JPG
    IMG_1703.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1705.JPG
    IMG_1705.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1707.JPG
    IMG_1707.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1708.JPG
    IMG_1708.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 132
And next, things that I have on order that will be added to my collection very soon:

Signature Stripe Card Case for DH
Legacy shoulder
Legacy stripe wristlet
Lips charm
Skull charm

My Legacy is in for repair...stupid turnlock....

Attachments

• lips.jpg
    lips.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 43
  • legwristlet.jpg
    legwristlet.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 38
  • legacy.jpg
    legacy.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 60
  • cardcase.jpg
    cardcase.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 39
  • skull.jpg
    skull.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 35
Gorgeous collection!!!!!! I especially love the polka dot bag, the fish keyfob, and the framed keyfob, and...well a lot of your other stuff too. I have a question for you. Do you use your top handled pouches as purses or for other things like travel, make up bags, etc?

Gorgeous collection!!!!!! I especially love the polka dot bag, the fish keyfob, and the framed keyfob, and...well a lot of your other stuff too. I have a question for you. Do you use your top handled pouches as purses or for other things like travel, make up bags, etc?

I use them strictly as handbags since I don't carry a lot of stuff...even though they hold quite a bit.:yes:

OMG! I want your punch stripe demi!!! Love your collection. i have the legacy stripe pouch too and LOVE it!

oh and the whole peer-pressure thing to buy bags . . . you'd be surprised to hear how many i've bought since i joined too ;)