Your favorite year???

The best year for you is?????

Results are only viewable after voting.
ugh... what a toughie cuz there's different elements that I love about each year... but I'd have to say 2005 as the all around best - GREAT variation of colours (something for everybody!) although I may be biased as I love the brights... and great leather.

Although hmm.. now that I think of it.. if we were talking more about pastel colours then 2004 was another great year filled with GREAT variation in colours and fantabulous leather...

Ok - I changed my mind and vote for 2004 even tho my gut originally said 2005. 2004 for great colours, great leather, AND the variety in hardware!! You could get the pewter or the brass depending on the season. :biggrin:

2001 - I have b-bags from assorted years - but the leather on my first edition classique le dix - is something that i've never found in any other bag. It's enough to make you weep....

'02 baby! 2 seasons of Flat Brass and one of Pewter Hardware on luscious suede. The original Flat Hobo is super cool IMO, it's strap is long enough I can wear it messenger-style and the curved top opening is lovely.

Here are some picture summaries of 2004 and 2007 colors as a refresher;). I made these collages when I first discovered Balenciaga I was so obsessed and still am!

04%20SS.jpg

04%20fw.jpg

BalenciagaSpring2007colors.jpg