Mia Satchel??

Aug 2, 2006
Do any of you know if there are any mia satchels still floating around the outlets, or are they pretty much gone? I know I can get one on ebay, but I am going to the outlet in carlsbad, ca in 2 weekd and just wondered if they may be there. I am looking for this style, preferably in the magenta, but also the tobacco or maybe even white.. tia!! :tup:

e8_1.JPG

it took me forever and a day to find my magenta mia. i never could find one at an outlet, so i ended up resorting to ebay.

btw, the magenta is freaking tdf in person and i would have paid full price, if i needed to. :love:

Do any of you know if there are any mia satchels still floating around the outlets, or are they pretty much gone? I know I can get one on ebay, but I am going to the outlet in carlsbad, ca in 2 weekd and just wondered if they may be there. I am looking for this style, preferably in the magenta, but also the tobacco or maybe even white.. tia!! :tup:

e8_1.JPG

I saw the magenta at the San Marcos outlet in April... and it is sooooooooo gorgeous!!! I have the Mia in black leather and in black/black signature and it's my favorite style bag. Thinking of getting another Mia! :yes:

Seems like the outlets get them sporadically.