57.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 1,513
  • 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 1,570
  • 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 1,587
Ugh, I find her so plain, and she sounded like a real brat in that interview.

The first sentence in her Vogue interview was about how "cool" London was because nobody recognizes her. I felt like reaching through the page and saying "Honey, I wouldn't know who you were if you had a Hell My Name Is tag on."

Ugh, I find her so plain, and she sounded like a real brat in that interview.

The first sentence in her Vogue interview was about how "cool" London was because nobody recognizes her. I felt like reaching through the page and saying "Honey, I wouldn't know who you were if you had a Hell My Name Is tag on."

I hate when actors/actresses complain about the recognition they get on the street. if you don't want people to know who you are than become and accountant.

She looked great in that red dress but sounded like a brat in that interview and several other ones as well, especially when she dissed Charlie Hunnam for backing out the lead male role in fifty shades because it's going to be a big film... I, for one was glad that he didn't take on the role of a creepy stalking and abusive dude that romanticized abusive behavior.

I love her !
the movie is great and she was really good in it.
love her red carpet Dress at the oscars, she was looking simply beautiful.

I laughed at the interview with her mom because it was so real. a typicall talk between mother and daughter ^^ I totally understand that she was a bit mad about the reaction of her mom to see that movie, because its a good movie, she was great in it and it's totally made high class so nothing to shame about.

I was really sceptical before seeing the movie, just what I heard about the Story. but it was really good, the Story is good and the actors were great.
I'm totally curious about the second movie.

I laughed at the interview with her mom because it was so real. a typicall talk between mother and daughter ^^ I totally understand that she was a bit mad about the reaction of her mom to see that movie, because its a good movie, she was great in it and it's totally made high class so nothing to shame about.

I saw a tweet from Vanity Fair that said that was the only real moment on the Oscars red carpet.