Neverfull....U.S. question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
I have been out of the loop for awhile. Anyway, I just saw this purse in another post...Wow, it's cute!!

What does it retail for in the US?

PM, MM and GM - I don't see it on Eluxury.

When did this purse come out?

I am really liking it....I think it would be good competition for my BH.

Any response would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!! :yes:

In xoAKIxo's post she listed the Hawaii Prices. Not sure what the selling price is elsewhere in the US. They were released on May 18th in Monogram and will be released in November in Damier (my SA wasn't sure about the Azur). The PM looks like the regular Batignolles when the straps are tightened, the MM looks like the B. Horizontal. I didn't look at the GM. I actually prefer the look of the straps loose. I really liked the bag and Waitlisted for the Damier version. From what I understand they are a part of the regular line.

Oh, thanks so it's brand spanking NEW!!! How exciting, I want one!!! I guess I will just have to go and visit the LV counter...thanks for your response, I know this neverall is going to be a hit - it's not even on LV's site yet!!! Too cool!!! thanks so much!!!

US prices and dimensions:
PM (11.2 x 8.7 x 5") US$525
MM (12.5" x 11.5" x 6.5") US$575
GM (15.6 x 12.8 x 7.9) US$635

Some stores got it on the 18th, when I went to the SoHo LV today an SA told me May 28th...so it depends, I guess? It's not on the US LV site yet, but it is on the Japanese LV site.

I am REALLY wanting one, but I think I'm going to wait for Damier and Damier Azur, and get one of the new LoVe totes to tide me over till then ;)

US prices and dimensions:
PM (11.2 x 8.7 x 5") US$525
MM (12.5" x 11.5" x 6.5") US$575
GM (15.6 x 12.8 x 7.9) US$635

Some stores got it on the 18th, when I went to the SoHo LV today an SA told me May 28th...so it depends, I guess? It's not on the US LV site yet, but it is on the Japanese LV site.

I am REALLY wanting one, but I think I'm going to wait for Damier and Damier Azur, and get one of the new LoVe totes to tide me over till then ;)

I was told the 28th today by my SA

A note from the inside:

As of today Louis Vuitton customer relations just found out the Damier Neverfull will not be launching in US Mainland until 2009. Hawaii and Asia will be launching it in June 2008. The Hawaiian stores will not be processing any holds, transfers nor shipping to ANY address even in Hawaii let alone the mainland. It will be similar to the MOCA situation, where you have to visit in person to get the piece. They have confirmed they will be launching it in the Mainland in the Ebony Damier June 2009 and the Azur December 2009. Luckily, I will be in Hawaii the week it launches!!

Good luck all...feel free to call 866-VUITTON should you want to confirm the above information.

kinipela63

Status
Not open for further replies.